Heya friends!!
So I finally decided to make our marriage plans known to all, cause I am still sick of question. :D
Okay, so this weekend(Friday the 23), Torin and myself are getting married. We're doing it at my parents house where the bishop of their church will marry us, and we're just having family there, so don't feel bad that you weren't invited. After that we're just gonna go stay in a nice hotel for a couple of days, cause then we gotta go to work and whatnot. We'll be having an open house in february for people to come see us and whatnot, and that will also be at my parents house. Ya'll will get invites to that, so no worries.
Yesterday I went and got my tongue pierced. Okay, maybe it was just because I had been told by so many people that it didn't hurt that I was surprised at how much it actually did hurt. After the guy attempted to rip my tongue out of my skull, I began to realize how horrendously unattractive the whole process of getting your tongue pierced is. There was a steady stream of slobber running down the front of my and my eyes were watering smearing my makeup everywhere...not exactly the hottest thing. :D It actually went very well, and I really like it a lot.
This morning my mom came and picked Torin and myself up so we could go register our car and get our marriage license! We waited for about a million years to get the car registered, but it ended up being better then any other DMV because the lady was so pleasant to deal with, she was very nice and helpful. After we left there we were just gonna walk to the place to get the license, considering we were in olde towne so you can walk everywhere, and while we were walking we saw a couple standing in a parking lot and the lady was screaming at the guy, so much that it was quite disturbing. And then we looked past her and saw another couple that was doing the exact same thing! We kinda just laughed about it, but then later when we walked past that same parking lot we saw a sign that said "Juvenile and Delinquent Domestic Court". Just made me laugh considering we had seen a bunch of people fighting outside there. :)
Well we got our beautiful car!! He's a smexy red blazer named Johnny Rico(from Startship Troopers) and I still remember how to drive!! Woot! We're very happy to finally have a car to drive. Thank you Marm and Dad!!
I am tired and now must sleep.
Ciao!!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Marriage!! I hope it goes great. I wish you didn't live so far away so that I could be there. <3
ReplyDeleteI bet its nice to have a car.
That made me smile reading about the people screaming at each other in front of the 'court'.
I love you Rosie.