Tomorrow is the big day.......*shudder*
Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly excited but I'm also incredibly anxious. Today while Torin and I were sitting at dinner we were talking about how this time tomorrow night we'll be married, and it was pretty weird. I've been really anxious and pretty antsy all day, but super excited! Torin seemed fine until we were watching an episode of Modern Family and someone made reference to when they got married and mentioned how the husband made the wife say it first. Torin looked at me and said "We're saying that tomorrow, aren't we?" I nodded and then he started with the "Ooh! Butterflies...in my stomach." It made me laugh, he's such a cutie pie.
We got to run around a bunch today in our new car!! woooot!! We went over to my Mom and Dad's house so I could try on my dress and then we ran over to Torin's dad's house, but he was gone, so we just said hi to Shelby and then we headed out. We had the exciting adventure of running around trying to figure out exactly where his brother lives.....and after standing outside of the wrong house ringing the doorbell for a good 15 minutes or so we finally called him and found out that they didn't live there anymore, so we figured out where they were and headed over there. We were pretty relieved that those people didn't answer the door, or we'd have felt pretty dumb.
So as nervous as I am about tomorrow, I'm more excited then anything for sure. Today we were talking about how far we've already come in the amount of time we've been together, and how it's only been possible because we're together. Back in July when we got together I was pretty much homeless, staying at a different place every couple nights, working at FunLand, where I was getting paychecks but I didn't have any way to cash them because I didn't have any ID they would accept, being a minor out on your own is harder than ya'd think! haha!! He was 23 back living at home with his dad, working part time at FunLand, and spending all his time with video games, not because he wanted to but cause there was nothing else to do. We were both kinda stuck in a not fun place. We'd been talking for a while but then one day he wanted me to come over so I could talk to him about something, so I went over and then I stayed there for a while and over time I was practically living there, and we were dating. I found a way to cash my paychecks and we found friends who needed a roommate so we moved in, and the apartment was just perfect, cause then we could walk to work. Unfortunately, right at this time Torin lost his job at FunLand, so we were both surviving off whatever I was making, which was not easy. Finally after some crazy job hunting he got another job, and I got a better job at Victoria's Secret and left FunLand. Now we're about to get married, we've got a car, and we're looking at him going back to school and whatnot. It's nice to see that there's such a wide open future. We know we've still got an incredibly long ways to go, but it really helps to see how far we've already come. Today I was watching him play with his nephew, Jaden, and it made me think that one day we'll have a little mini Torin.....how cute! Don't worry, that day is VERY far in the future, but it's still a fun thought. No babies anytime soon though. Okay, it's very late at night and I am very tired, so I should probably stop typing.
Oh I do want to share one thing though before I go. A LOT of people have been very vocal about their disapproval of us getting married, and you know it's fine if you don't agree, but two things: Firstly, you guys need to back off. Cause most of the ones who are voicing it, are voicing it nonstop, and it's getting very old and very upsetting. You're not going to change my decision. Secondly, on February 27th is when our open house is, all y'all are invited, but I want to make it clear that the open house is for those who love and support us. It's a celebration of us being married, so if any of you feel like you can't support us in this then please don't come. If you can, then come it'll be fun! But I don't want to hear any criticism or negativity about the wedding. I hope that all makes sense(remember, I'm about to pass out) and I hope none of it comes across rude, cause it's not meant to, I am just getting sick of everyone telling me to really think about my decision, cause guess what....I have. :D
anyhoo.a;lsdkfjaowejfleskdfs.d,wefij
;aoiefo
okay
i'm leaivng now....
guten nacht
ciao
annnnnna belle!!!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I wish I could be there.
ReplyDeleteI love you!!
I know you're talking about me being vocal about my disapproval of your marriage but I can't vocalizing excessively. If you don't get married then you don't ever have to get divorced. This is why I'm getting divorced, then I don't have to worry about it happening in the future. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope the wedding went well and I look forward to hearing about it. From the one picture I saw, you looked like a hot tamale! (Why did you dress up as Mexican food?)
Love you!