Hi! So I decided that I would write a blog cause it would probably be a pretty good way to keep some sort of journal.
Anyhoo, today was a fairly cool day, I got to work extra hours so that was actually really nice, I love the ladies I work with! They're pretty much amazing. Torin had an old asian lady tell him how beautiful his eyelashes are. heehee! For some reason old asian ladies really seem to love him, kinda funny.
Oh and just to let everyone know Torin and I have decided to just go do the justice of peace thing at court to get married and then we'll have an open house later. We have our reasons for deciding to go about things this way, and we're gonna keep them personal(If you really feel the need to know then you can ask one of us). No there are no babies involved, so no worries. :D We've just been getting lots of questions, so I thought I'd let y'all know.
I don't really know how many people will read this blog, but like I said, a lot of it is mainly just to keep a journal.
Alright, well i will blog again when I actually have something interesting to say!! Good night!!
Ciao
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad to see you have a blog. you better update it regularly!
ReplyDeleteHi miss Ani. Are you still getting that dress you showed me?
ReplyDeleteNice that you have a blog. I will add you to my reader so that I will lever miss an update.
GET OFF MY BACK about my blog!! jk I know I have nothing going on in my life. I should be posting everyday. :-)
I actually have a bunch of pictures that I need to post.
So I will get it done someday - hopefully soon.