Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good night demon slayer, good night.

So it's been a wee bit since I've posted anything. There is a perfectly legit reason for that:


NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.


Seriously....I feel like I'm gonna strangle someone just to keep things interesting. I haven't been needed at work for about 400 years, and so I am dying of boredom. Torin is still working, which is good(for the money) but then that leaves me home alone all day. The first day or two were cool. I'd chill mostly, watch a few movies, do a little bit of cleaning, walk to 7/11 for an energy drink or two, but that all gets old after a couple of days. I finally resorted to sleeping to much and cleaning too much. I've even started playing a video game obsessively!! I can't even walk to 7/11 anymore because there is so much damn snow! I'm getting a little crazy being stuck indoors if you can't tell. I can't wait to work again!! I might work tomorrow or the next day, but I for sure work on Saturday and it can't come soon enough. I'm looking for a new job, just cause I need more hours so hopefully that'll show some progress soon. I'll still be staying at Victoria's Secret cause I love it there, but I'll just take on a second job.
It's just starting to get a little old waking up, doing nothing, eating, doing nothing, spending 2 hours on makeup that looks no different than 20 min makeup, watching a movie, nothing, and then finally Torin comes home and is tired, so I make him dinner, have a wee bit of sanity regained and then go to bed. So I've come up with a plan to get me through these next two days! It includes a tight schedule, cleaning, and jogging. NO vegetating!!
I'm exaggerating, I'm sure, but it doesn't feel like it. Yesterday we went over and saw my dad for just a wee bit, and today we ran to Wal-Mart real quick, but that's about it.
I'll stop rambling about that for now.
I still love being married to Torin!! heehee
I do have one last thing I would like to ramble about. During my time of being single before Torin and myself were an item I enjoyed romantic tragedy films more than any other genre. I watched Moulin Rouge and Romeo + Juliet on a nearly daily basis. Sure it made me cry everytime, but it was just so heartwrenchingly beautiful, and the easiest part was I didnt' have anyone that I was really all the worried about loosing, and if I did it sure wasn't a husband! I watched Moulin Rouge again a while ago. It's not so much fun to watch someone loose the love of their life and wallow in misery once you have someone that your world revolves around and would hate to loose. When I can actually think "What if that was me, and Torin died like that?" then it really isn't that great. I don't like romantic tragedies as much anymore. PS I Love You? Love that film! Can't watch it though. Romeo + Juliet is okay, because no one has to go on living without the other. My new genre to watch is romantic comedies. They're nice and predictable and everyone ends up happy!! It's a fun love story, you get to laugh, cry, and feel happy!! Generally you're not going to be loosing the main character's love to some wretched brain tumor or consumption or anything nasty like that. I used to like them fine, but I didn't care for the predictability but now that's one of the best parts!! Funny how things change. I've been having fun watching lots of romantic comedies though, they are most enjoyable.
I'm gonna go to bed now....
ciao!!

1 comment:

  1. Just checking to make sure there weren't any new posts that google reader didn't inform me of but no, there's none! :(
    Also I see that I never commented on this. Still having trouble watching romantic tragedies. I love Moulin Rouge, one of my favorite movies but I can never bring myself to watch it.

    ReplyDelete