- At grocery stores there is a reason that the doors are labeled EXIT and ENTER. It's so you can EXIT out of the EXIT door and ENTER through the ENTER door. I can't possibly be the only person annoyed by this.
- Men asking if we carry their bra/panty size at Victoria's Secret. You know we don't. You're not original. Nor are you funny.
- People smoking right next to an ash tray or cigarette disposal devicey thingy, and then throwing their cig on the ground. Really? If you want to kill yourself smoking, have fun! But don't take mother earth along with you, especially when you could just reach over and dispose of it properly.
- Men with sleazy pictures/sayings on their shirts. I know you think the picture with that chick pouring water all over herself is hot, but if you ever want to meet a girl in real life, that's not the way to go. I think most women will agree that's a total turn off.
- Women in shorts that cover less then most underwear covers. I don't care if you wanna wear short shorts, or mini skirts. I , personally, love mini skirts! Great way to stay cooled off in the nasty heat and be cute all in one, but I tend to keep covered what needs to be covered. I know you may workout and be proud of that lovely little behind you have, but I don't want to see it hanging out. Most people don't appreciate it, and those who do are creepy. We should have the option to not see it.
- People who walk up to me, start rattling off a bunch of Spanish, act offended when I say I don't speak Spanish, and then start speaking English. I do appreciate that you have come to America and taken the time to learn our language, but don't be annoyed that I haven't learned yours. I shouldn't have to, this is America. Do I look like I speak Spanish? No.
- When you see a mother shopping with her out of control child and she gets a little impatient with the little guy, and everyone starts assuming she's abusive or giving her nasty looks. Maybe he's tired and has been a pain all morning and she didn't sleep well the night before. You don't know the whole story. Kids can be a real pain in the arse, and it doesn't make you abusive. When she starts beating her child or screaming threats, then there's probably something up. Just don't be so quick to make assumptions.
I'm done complaining now. I'm sure I'll think of more later. haha!!
Off to go get ready for the day.
ciao.

hehe...those were good!
ReplyDeleteYOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG! :-)