Sunday, May 16, 2010

Babies are so sweet!!

Hello friends! I'm just giving a really quick update before I head out to work for a wee bit. We've mainly just been working and whatnot.....nothing too exciting there. We apartment hunting hardcore though, so hopefully something will turn up soon!!
I found out that my bestie of all besties is moving back to Iowa....*old man cry*. I'll miss you Megan Fender Bender!!! At least we'll still hang out...you know, like visit and whatnot, and then one day when one of us is rich we'll live together in a big pretty house, it'll be epic! I can't wait!
Good news!! You probably saw on my facebook, but I have a new baby nephew!!! I'm so excited! His name is Liam Micah Durham, he got here on May 11, 2010, 7lbs 15oz, 20in long. We got to go see him a couple days after he was born, and he is beautiful. Anyone who knows me knows that I love babies. I love all babies, but I really love little black babies!! He seemed so tiny and was too cute!! Andrea seemed to be doing good and she looked great! We stayed for probably a couple hours just chatting...I was surprised at how much we have in common!! I'm excited to take time to get to know my them better, and I'm really excited to have another darling nephew. We unfortunately didn't get any pics of Andrea with the baby, but Torin snapped a couple shots of me holding him.
I'll try to update soon....we'll see how that actually works out.
isn't he beautiful?






No comments:

Post a Comment